New User Register
New User Register
Kerala Public Service Commission Assistant Dental Surgeon Health Services Exam, 2012
KPSC Assistant Dental Surgeon Health Services Exam is conducted by Kerala Public Service Commission for the selection of candidates for the Assistant Dental Surgeon post in the Health Services. The exam is conducted for the recruitment of candidates in various government hospitals. The exam conducted by Kerala Public Service Commission is highly competitive because large number of candidates applies for the same post.
Structure of KPSC Assistant Dental Surgeon Health Services Exam
The selection of the candidates for the Assistant Dental Surgeon post in Health Services is on the basis of a written test, physical efficiency test and an Interview. The written test is the first criteria for the selection of the candidates. The format of the test consists of objective type questions. 100 questions are there in the test which should be completed within one hour and fifteen minutes. There are four options given for each questions. The candidates have to identify the correct answer and darken the appropriate bubble in the OMR answer sheet.
Syllabus for KPSC Assistant Dental Surgeon Health Services Exam
KPSC Assistant Dental Surgeon Health Services Exam comprises questions from fourteen different sections. The questions are expected from the following topics.
- General Human Anatomy
- General Human Physiology and Bio-chemistry
- General Pathology and Microbiology
- General Pharmacology
- Oral Anatomy and Histology
- Oral Pathology and Microbiology
- Forensic Odontology
- Oral Medicine and Radiology
- Community Dentistry
- Conservative Dentistry and Endodontic
- Restorative Dental Materials
- Oral Surgery, Local and General Anaesthesia
- Prosthodontics including dental materials
The basic requirement for the candidates for applying for the Assistant Dental Surgeon Health Services Exam is a BDS degree from any recognized University. The candidates who have a permanent registration from Central medical Council or State Medical Council can apply for the test. The age limit of the candidates must be between 18 and 41. The candidates must pass the SSLC or any equivalent exam for applying for the LDC exam. The age range of the candidates must be between 18 and 41 years. The SC/ST candidates can apply for the direct recruitment for the post. The candidates who are working in any department can apply for the direct recruitment for the post. They can apply till the age of 50 years.
How to Apply?
Kerala Public Service Commission released the exam notification in all leading newspapers in Kerala and in the employment news. The candidates can submit the online application through the Kerala PSC official website www.keralapsc.org. The form reached by any other mean will be rejected. No application fee need to be paid by the candidates for the post.
How to fill the Form?
All the instructions for filling the application form will be there in the exam notification and also in the official website www.keralpsc.org. The form should be filled according to the instructions given in the website. The form should contain a recent photograph of the candidate. The name and the photograph taking date must be printed at the bottom of the photograph. The signature of the candidate must also be uploaded with the application form. The candidates have to submit the application form before the last date for doing so. The barcode of the application form is necessary for the candidates for any further enquiries regarding the exam.
Important Dates (Tentative)
- Online Registration starts from: First Week of July, 2012
- Last date of online registration: First Week of August, 2012
- Admission Tickets can be downloaded from: Third Week of August, 2012
- Date of the Examination: Second Week of September, 2012
List of KPSC Assistant Dental Surgeon Health Services Exam Centres
Contact Address for KPSC Assistant Dental Surgeon Health Services Exam
- Address : Kerala Public Service Commission Office, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram
- Website: www.keralapsc.org
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference Books for KPSC Assistant Dental Surgeon Health Services Exam
- Text Book of Physiology, 9th Edition by Guyton
- Philips Science of Dental Materials: 10th Edition by Kenneth J. Anusavice
- Prep. Manual For Undergraduates – Dental Materials by Dr. M.S. Koudi & Dr. Sanjay Gouda B. Patil
- Review of Medical Physiology, 19th Edition by Ganong
- Human Physiology, 5th Edition by Vander
- Notes on Dental Materials by E.C. Combe
- Concise Medical Physiology, 2nd Edition by Choudhari
- Human Physiology, 10th Edition by Chaterjee
- Paediatric Dentistry (Infancy Through Adolescences) by Pinkham
- Clinical Use of Fluorides by Stephen H. Wei
- Understanding of Dental Caries by Niki Foruk
- Handbook of Clinical Pedodontics by Kenneth D
- Dentistry for the Child and Adolescence by Mc Donald
- Behaviour Management by Wright
- Text Book Of Pedodontics by Dr. Shobha Tondon
- Restorative Dental Materials - 10 Editions by Robert G. Craig
- Human Physiology For Bds Students, 1st Edition by A.K. Jain
- Orban’s Oral Histology & Embryology by S. N. Bhaskar
- Pediatric Dentistry by Damle S.G
- Oral Development & Histology by James & Avery
- Wheeler’s Dental Anatomy, Physiology & Occlusion by Major M, Ash
- Dental Anatomy - Its Relevance To Dentistry by Woelfel & Scheid
- Applied Physiology of the Mouth by Lavelle
- Traumatic Injuries by Andreason
- Physiology & Biochemistry of The Mouth by Jenkins
- Coaching Centres for KPSC Assistant Dental Surgeon Health Services Exam
- Career Launcher
- Sahil Study Circle
- Success Guru
- Brilliant Tutorials Private Limited
- Brain Strom Academy
- Ascent Education
- Vedic Academy
- Elite Academy
- Fundas and Competitions
- Heirank School of Competitions
- CAT Guroo
- Takshila Institute
- Rajendra institute of Higher Studies
- New Career Academy
- Sachdeva College
- Prism Centre for Education
- S.S.B. Interviews Coaching
- Achievers Tutorials
- National Institute of Advanced Learning
- Dhaliwal Institute of Competition
- Arpan Institute
- Rachna A.C.A. of Career Education
- APEX Academy
- Progress Coaching Centre
For getting Good marks in the exam the candidates have to prepare well. The candidates should have an aim to score good marks in the exam. The syllabus of the exam will be available in the website. The candidates should have a deep idea about the topics in the exam. Then they can identify the topics which is difficult for them. Split the topics into small portions and it makes their study easier. Regular practice with the questions helps the candidates to manage the time of the exam. The candidates should aware of the time available for the preparation. The study plan must be based according to their convenient time. Attempt the exam without any fear. Any nervousness at the time of the exam may cause the candidates to forget the studied topics. A realistic study plan makes the candidates to achieve the goal.
How and Where To Get the Results?
The list of the selected candidates will be published by PSC in their official website www.keralpsc.org. The candidates can check it for the result.
The exam score is valid till the time of filling the reported vacancies for the above mentioned post or till the time of release of new exam notification.
No comments yet. Have your say.
Post You Comment